• The first and foremost step is to have a dream.
• Once you have clarity about your dream, believe in it.Read More
• If you keep your emotions bottled up, you become increasingly restless and bitter.
• Sometimes shouting in anger can be relieving, it lets you release a lot of clogged emotions. But when you shout in anger, it also pains the other person and certainly affects the quality of your relationship adversely.
It also leaves you weaker, may be even guilty afterwards.Read More
A person whose life had been full of struggle was passing through the forest. On the way he came across this giant tree, too magnificent, too beautiful, too hard to resist — inviting and riveting. The tree was a Kalpavriksha, a wish fulfilling tree. He sat by the root under the tree. Soon he felt thirsty. “How I wish I could get a glass of cold water,” he thought. Poof! A glass of cold water emerged out of things air.Read More
• There are 5 constituents that comprise an action.
• Support, doer, resources, effort and destiny are the 5 elements.
• The execution of karma isn’t solely dependent on any one factor.
• Interestingly, in Karma Yoga destiny is also labeled as Daivam, the divine grace, not bhagya, a plain fate.Read More
• If everything was predestined, then there would be no room for Karma, for Free Will. But there is.
• A common argument is that you must have faith in God. He will take care of your life. Things will only happen when they’re destined.
What is the truth: Destiny or Free Will?Read More
Did you know that with name correction when you also wear your natural gemstone that was prescribed to you, it literally catapults your life to completely new dimension for better?
Most read Numerologist in Quora Community.
The detailed report is compiled using the proprietary research notes that I have written over last two decades.