Creating a Good Impression contd... Don't wear a disguise. Subconsciously, we are smarter than we realize. The conscious mind may not be smart enough to analyze and see through the disguises people wear, but our subconscious is. And our subconscious tells us that the...read more
Creating a Good Impression Wishing you a happy Holi Celebrations The manner in which you approach others, your very first words, and actions, nearly always set the tone for the entire encounter. You can control the actions and attitudes of others to a remarkable...read more
Put some magnetism in your personality contd... contd. 3. Moderate your tone of voice. We express ourselves through our voice more than in any other manner. The voice is the most highly developed means of communication. Your voice communicates more than ideas; it also...read more
Put some magnetism in your personality Confidence has a way of showing itself in subtle ways. While you may never analyze why you have confidence in a certain person, subconsciously, we all judge others by the following signs and clues: Watch your walk; your physical...read more
Confidence breeds confidence Confidence breeds confidence. Just as you can make others enthusiastic with your enthusiasm, you can give people confidence in you by acting confidently. It is a sad but true fact that many of mediocre ability get further than those who...read more
Diamond is the gemstone of Venus, which is called as Vajra in Sanskrit. It is the most attractive gemstone of all nine gemstones. Diamond is a pure carbon material with most compact arrangements of the carbon atom. A fine diamond will be radiant and delightful. It gives gently calming effect to eyes as the Moon. Diamond is the hardest of all the gemstones and it should never be used orally in the form of pishthi (paste).
Wrong stones might cause a big problem. Remember, only a natural gemstone that is suitable to your date of birth and expression number will give you the desirable results. It is important that you consult a Professional and Trusted Numerologist or an Astrologer before wearing a Gemstones.
Benefits of wearing Diamond Gemstone
1. Diamond gemstone enhances beauty, charisma, and magnetism of wearer.
2. It enhances the desire to look and feel attractive & fascinating of the wearer.
3. It can also bring about “raj yog” to the wearer as the most important planet for this yog is Venus.
4. It inspires the wearer to indulge in creative works like writing, poetry, singing, acting, pottery, music, dance, sculpture, calligraphy, etc.
5. It enhances relationship, love bonding, romance, sensuality, commitment, sexuality, and improves marriage relationship of the wearer.
6. It also provokes a state of spiritual ecstatic and enables the wearers to meet challenges boldly in life.
7. The constant wearing of the diamond also enables the wearers to do good deeds, meriting commendation and acclaim.
8. It increases longevity and enhances the image of the wearer in social and family circles.
9. Diamonds bring peace and serenity to the wearer.
10. The diamond also ensures the wearer’s victory over rivals and enemies, where the cause is just, and ensures that their energies are not wasted in useless pursuits.
WARNING: It is a must that you consult a professional numerologist or astrologer before wearing the blue sapphire. When your numbers are not in sync with Blue Sapphire it can result in major catastrophe including accident, death, arrest by police, etc
PS: For gemstone consultation, please call Mr. Govind Vedaprakash Shandilya on +91 9900063216 or WhatsApp your request on +91 9900063216.