Self Appraisal A little boy went to a telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a store and dialed a number. The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation: Boy: “Madam, can you please give me the job of cutting your lawn? Woman: (at the other end of...read more
Rewiring your brain to become More Calm and Loving… The Boss was retiring. Everyone had tears in their eyes on the day of his farewell. One of the employees said, "Sir, there is one thing we want to learn from you. You worked here for so many years. Leave aside about...read more
Your Key to Success & Happiness All of us want two things out of life -- Success and Happiness. And one common denominator for all success and happiness is other people. Merely learning how to get along with people is no guarantee of either success or happiness....read more
The key to successful human relations The real key to successful human relations is learning as much as we can about human nature as it is, not as we think it ought to be. Only when we understand just what we are dealing with are we in a position to deal with it...read more
You can get what you want & help others at the same time. Right now you have in abundance many things that other people want. Offer these things to others and they will gladly give you success and happiness in return. Maybe you have never fully realized that you...read more
Diamond is the gemstone of Venus, which is called as Vajra in Sanskrit. It is the most attractive gemstone of all nine gemstones. Diamond is a pure carbon material with most compact arrangements of the carbon atom. A fine diamond will be radiant and delightful. It gives gently calming effect to eyes as the Moon. Diamond is the hardest of all the gemstones and it should never be used orally in the form of pishthi (paste).
Wrong stones might cause a big problem. Remember, only a natural gemstone that is suitable to your date of birth and expression number will give you the desirable results. It is important that you consult a Professional and Trusted Numerologist or an Astrologer before wearing a Gemstones.
Benefits of wearing Diamond Gemstone
1. Diamond gemstone enhances beauty, charisma, and magnetism of wearer.
2. It enhances the desire to look and feel attractive & fascinating of the wearer.
3. It can also bring about “raj yog” to the wearer as the most important planet for this yog is Venus.
4. It inspires the wearer to indulge in creative works like writing, poetry, singing, acting, pottery, music, dance, sculpture, calligraphy, etc.
5. It enhances relationship, love bonding, romance, sensuality, commitment, sexuality, and improves marriage relationship of the wearer.
6. It also provokes a state of spiritual ecstatic and enables the wearers to meet challenges boldly in life.
7. The constant wearing of the diamond also enables the wearers to do good deeds, meriting commendation and acclaim.
8. It increases longevity and enhances the image of the wearer in social and family circles.
9. Diamonds bring peace and serenity to the wearer.
10. The diamond also ensures the wearer’s victory over rivals and enemies, where the cause is just, and ensures that their energies are not wasted in useless pursuits.
WARNING: It is a must that you consult a professional numerologist or astrologer before wearing the blue sapphire. When your numbers are not in sync with Blue Sapphire it can result in major catastrophe including accident, death, arrest by police, etc
PS: For gemstone consultation, please call Mr. Govind Vedaprakash Shandilya on +91 9900063216 or WhatsApp your request on +91 9900063216.