Did you know that 20% of millionaires never set foot in college? Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dropped out of college! Plus there are countless other examples of people who became successful in their field or who started a new path in their life without...read more
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like “I can’t” because I know I CAN!
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like "I can't" because I know I CAN! Your brain is designed to solve problems and reach goals, and that means you must give up phrases like "I can't," "I wish I were able to," and "If only I...read more
Affirmation of the day I am working toward fulfilling my goals every day and I easily move past those times when my expectations are not met. Napoleon Hill, the author of Think and Grow Rich once said, "You can be anything you want to be, if only you believe with...read more
July 12, 2019 Today I enter into my 59th year. Leaving behind 58 year's of life filled with love, care, togetherness and unshakable belief in God. Thank you Parvathi, Kuberan, Nisha, Amulya, all my siblings, school and college friends, staff and clients who shaped me...read more
Affirmation for Meditation & Reflection I choose to believe things are possible, even when I don't know how they will happen. There are two roadblocks that hold us back from achieving our goals and making good decisions. The first one is fear of what we don't...read more
1. Do what you said you will do, in the time you said you will do.
2. Do it the way it’s supposed to be done; fully and without cutting corners.
3. The moment you realise that you will not be able to keep your promise; communicate the same to all people who will be impacted by that un-workability.
4. Also be willing to take 100% responsibility for the consequences of you not keeping your promise.
5. Be willing to give a fresh promise and honour your word.
6. Remember, whatever you resist in your life; it persists. The best choice is to handle the issue as soon as you notice it. Else, just like pregnancy, the problem will keep growing and soon everyone will know about it.
Think about it. Think about bringing workability.