Self Appraisal A little boy went to a telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a store and dialed a number. The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation: Boy: “Madam, can you please give me the job of cutting your lawn? Woman: (at the other end of...read more
Rewiring your brain to become More Calm and Loving… The Boss was retiring. Everyone had tears in their eyes on the day of his farewell. One of the employees said, "Sir, there is one thing we want to learn from you. You worked here for so many years. Leave aside about...read more
Your Key to Success & Happiness All of us want two things out of life -- Success and Happiness. And one common denominator for all success and happiness is other people. Merely learning how to get along with people is no guarantee of either success or happiness....read more
The key to successful human relations The real key to successful human relations is learning as much as we can about human nature as it is, not as we think it ought to be. Only when we understand just what we are dealing with are we in a position to deal with it...read more
You can get what you want & help others at the same time. Right now you have in abundance many things that other people want. Offer these things to others and they will gladly give you success and happiness in return. Maybe you have never fully realized that you...read more
1. Every night switch off the TV one hour before you plan to sleep.
2. If your favourite serials or movie is scheduled during that period, install the recording facility and reschedule to watch the program during other time, preferably during day time.
3. This discipline and willingness to give up something to live your highest purpose is a must.
4. Have your dinner slowly, enjoying it thoroughly and being present throughout.
5. Take bath if possible. This would remove the stress.
6. Get into your bedroom. Make sure that there is silence in the room.
7. Sit in silence, close your both eyes and take 10 deep breaths. Remember to exhale slowly. This will make you completely relaxed.
8. Now keeping the eyes closed, mentally go through your day. Look at things that worked. Silently be grateful for it.
9. Also look at things that didn’t go as desired, silently replay those events in your mind the way you would have loved to have them happen.
10. After this mentally think of things that you would like to accompany the next day. Imagine that all of that is already accomplished as desired. See yourself being inside that event. What are you doing? Who else is there? How are you Feeling?.
11. Experience that feeling as much as you can. Enjoy the feeling.
12. Be grateful to universe/ God and people who helped you accomplish that.
13. You may want to write down the list in your journal as if everything is accomplished. Write 3 times Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! In front of each item in the list.
14. After this immediately go to sleep with these thoughts lingering in your mind. Your subconscious mind will continue to work on those thoughts the whole night.
Practice this ritual for 30 days without break and experience the magical results. Do remember to share about results of this ritual with me. Feel free to share this with your siblings, spouse, friends and all those you really care about and let them benefitted by this ritual.