Creating a Good Impression contd... Don't wear a disguise. Subconsciously, we are smarter than we realize. The conscious mind may not be smart enough to analyze and see through the disguises people wear, but our subconscious is. And our subconscious tells us that the...read more
Creating a Good Impression Wishing you a happy Holi Celebrations The manner in which you approach others, your very first words, and actions, nearly always set the tone for the entire encounter. You can control the actions and attitudes of others to a remarkable...read more
Put some magnetism in your personality contd... contd. 3. Moderate your tone of voice. We express ourselves through our voice more than in any other manner. The voice is the most highly developed means of communication. Your voice communicates more than ideas; it also...read more
Put some magnetism in your personality Confidence has a way of showing itself in subtle ways. While you may never analyze why you have confidence in a certain person, subconsciously, we all judge others by the following signs and clues: Watch your walk; your physical...read more
Confidence breeds confidence Confidence breeds confidence. Just as you can make others enthusiastic with your enthusiasm, you can give people confidence in you by acting confidently. It is a sad but true fact that many of mediocre ability get further than those who...read more
1. Every night switch off the TV one hour before you plan to sleep.
2. If your favourite serials or movie is scheduled during that period, install the recording facility and reschedule to watch the program during other time, preferably during day time.
3. This discipline and willingness to give up something to live your highest purpose is a must.
4. Have your dinner slowly, enjoying it thoroughly and being present throughout.
5. Take bath if possible. This would remove the stress.
6. Get into your bedroom. Make sure that there is silence in the room.
7. Sit in silence, close your both eyes and take 10 deep breaths. Remember to exhale slowly. This will make you completely relaxed.
8. Now keeping the eyes closed, mentally go through your day. Look at things that worked. Silently be grateful for it.
9. Also look at things that didn’t go as desired, silently replay those events in your mind the way you would have loved to have them happen.
10. After this mentally think of things that you would like to accompany the next day. Imagine that all of that is already accomplished as desired. See yourself being inside that event. What are you doing? Who else is there? How are you Feeling?.
11. Experience that feeling as much as you can. Enjoy the feeling.
12. Be grateful to universe/ God and people who helped you accomplish that.
13. You may want to write down the list in your journal as if everything is accomplished. Write 3 times Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! In front of each item in the list.
14. After this immediately go to sleep with these thoughts lingering in your mind. Your subconscious mind will continue to work on those thoughts the whole night.
Practice this ritual for 30 days without break and experience the magical results. Do remember to share about results of this ritual with me. Feel free to share this with your siblings, spouse, friends and all those you really care about and let them benefitted by this ritual.