Set Goals that Inspire You If you want to be happy, set goals that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes. Success is not only an attitude and belief system, it's also a science. Experts on the science of success know that the brain is...read more
I am asking for what I want several times a day, believing that I will receive it. Everything -- including you - is vibrating at a specific and unique frequency. That means you can learn to use the power of deliberate thought to stay in a state of higher vibration and...read more
I am constantly aware of the power of positive thinking and I am supported by the Universe as it brings me endless opportunities for growth. Basic chemistry tells us that a physical object, such as a house, or a dog, a car is made up of billions of individual...read more
Leverage the Law of Attraction What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures, and words, you attract into your life. Have you tried to turn gravity on or off? Probably not because you realize that it can't be done. Well, there is another...read more
Did you know that 20% of millionaires never set foot in college? Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dropped out of college! Plus there are countless other examples of people who became successful in their field or who started a new path in their life without...read more
• There are 5 constituents that comprise an action.
• Support, doer, resources, effort and destiny are the 5 elements.
• The execution of karma isn’t solely dependent on any one factor.
• Interestingly, in Karma Yoga destiny is also labeled as Daivam, the divine grace, not bhagya, a plain fate.
• The one who puts in a sincere effort, becomes a worthy recipient of grace.
• Non-attainment of your goals is not always failure, but giving up may well be.
• Destiny does play an important role in your life’s success, but it is not more than 20%.
• If you operate in the right environment, conducive to your karma, tap into the resources required to execute your plan, stay persistent, your plans will materialize before long.
• No one has won a lottery, without being in the possession of a ticket first, regardless of whether it was gifted or bought.
• If you are serious about attaining your goals; you must operate in the right environment. You cannot practice swimming in a dessert.
• When you engage in a relentless pursuit, in a supportive environment, your chances of gaining access to the right resources increase automatically.
• When you make an explicit attempt to address the four elements above, the fifth one, destiny, makes way for you. Your chances of being at the right place at the right time go up significantly.