Set Goals that Inspire You If you want to be happy, set goals that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes. Success is not only an attitude and belief system, it's also a science. Experts on the science of success know that the brain is...read more
I am asking for what I want several times a day, believing that I will receive it. Everything -- including you - is vibrating at a specific and unique frequency. That means you can learn to use the power of deliberate thought to stay in a state of higher vibration and...read more
I am constantly aware of the power of positive thinking and I am supported by the Universe as it brings me endless opportunities for growth. Basic chemistry tells us that a physical object, such as a house, or a dog, a car is made up of billions of individual...read more
Leverage the Law of Attraction What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures, and words, you attract into your life. Have you tried to turn gravity on or off? Probably not because you realize that it can't be done. Well, there is another...read more
Did you know that 20% of millionaires never set foot in college? Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dropped out of college! Plus there are countless other examples of people who became successful in their field or who started a new path in their life without...read more
• If you keep your emotions bottled up, you become increasingly restless and bitter.
• Sometimes shouting in anger can be relieving, it lets you release a lot of clogged emotions. But when you shout in anger, it also pains the other person and certainly affects the quality of your relationship adversely.
It also leaves you weaker, may be even guilty afterwards.
• Physical Activities – such as sports, shopping, gymming, even the act of making love — they all give you an outlet to freely let go of yourself.
• Intellectual Activities give you either an occupation or an outlet.
• Best is, go and find an isolated place where you can shout without any inhibitions. Shout really loud till you feel all that is bottled up is released.
• Empty yourself. Vent it before it bursts you. If you have a positive emotions, give it an outlet and it will grow.
• If you have a negative emotion; give it an outlet and it will leave you lighter.
• Drop all that makes you feel unworthy.