Did you know that 20% of millionaires never set foot in college? Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dropped out of college! Plus there are countless other examples of people who became successful in their field or who started a new path in their life without...read more
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like “I can’t” because I know I CAN!
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like "I can't" because I know I CAN! Your brain is designed to solve problems and reach goals, and that means you must give up phrases like "I can't," "I wish I were able to," and "If only I...read more
Affirmation of the day I am working toward fulfilling my goals every day and I easily move past those times when my expectations are not met. Napoleon Hill, the author of Think and Grow Rich once said, "You can be anything you want to be, if only you believe with...read more
July 12, 2019 Today I enter into my 59th year. Leaving behind 58 year's of life filled with love, care, togetherness and unshakable belief in God. Thank you Parvathi, Kuberan, Nisha, Amulya, all my siblings, school and college friends, staff and clients who shaped me...read more
Affirmation for Meditation & Reflection I choose to believe things are possible, even when I don't know how they will happen. There are two roadblocks that hold us back from achieving our goals and making good decisions. The first one is fear of what we don't...read more
Some Important Truths of Marriage
- Marriage can be like the FM Radio station, a little disturbance can cause great noise. Everything else sounds gibberish thereafter.
- The more intimate a relationship, greater and deeper rooted the expectations.
- The fulfilment in any relationship is directly depends on the quality of commitment from both the partners.
- It’s not possible to let go of the expectations.
- One partner is always more attached than the other.
- One is always more expressive than the other.
- Also functional relationship isn’t about perfection.
Marriage is about growing together. It’s not about being right; it’s not a competition; it is a lot about just being there for each other. That must be the primary basis of your analysis; whether your partner is there for you when you need him and vice-versa. If you are not there for each other, you are not married.
Until you understand each other, a perfect relationship remains a distant dream.
Think about it.