Did you know that 20% of millionaires never set foot in college? Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dropped out of college! Plus there are countless other examples of people who became successful in their field or who started a new path in their life without...read more
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like “I can’t” because I know I CAN!
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like "I can't" because I know I CAN! Your brain is designed to solve problems and reach goals, and that means you must give up phrases like "I can't," "I wish I were able to," and "If only I...read more
Affirmation of the day I am working toward fulfilling my goals every day and I easily move past those times when my expectations are not met. Napoleon Hill, the author of Think and Grow Rich once said, "You can be anything you want to be, if only you believe with...read more
July 12, 2019 Today I enter into my 59th year. Leaving behind 58 year's of life filled with love, care, togetherness and unshakable belief in God. Thank you Parvathi, Kuberan, Nisha, Amulya, all my siblings, school and college friends, staff and clients who shaped me...read more
Affirmation for Meditation & Reflection I choose to believe things are possible, even when I don't know how they will happen. There are two roadblocks that hold us back from achieving our goals and making good decisions. The first one is fear of what we don't...read more
Did you know this? Our Nature has evolved on Challenges.
• Our struggles shape us. They define us.
• The body builder has to undergo the resistance training for growing and chiselling his muscles. He must look at weight lifting as a rewarding task instead of struggle. The results will depend on his mindset.
• Our nature has evolved on challenges and it will continue to stretch you based on your capability.
• You cannot reduce the magnitude of these challenges. If you have something to offer, nature will extract it from you.
• However, if you choose, you can reduce the intensity, frequency and the number of those challenges.
• To achieve this, you must simplify your life.
• Start by decluttering. Once you start simplifying about you, never again you will look upon adversity as a struggle.