Did you know that 20% of millionaires never set foot in college? Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dropped out of college! Plus there are countless other examples of people who became successful in their field or who started a new path in their life without...read more
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like “I can’t” because I know I CAN!
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like "I can't" because I know I CAN! Your brain is designed to solve problems and reach goals, and that means you must give up phrases like "I can't," "I wish I were able to," and "If only I...read more
Affirmation of the day I am working toward fulfilling my goals every day and I easily move past those times when my expectations are not met. Napoleon Hill, the author of Think and Grow Rich once said, "You can be anything you want to be, if only you believe with...read more
July 12, 2019 Today I enter into my 59th year. Leaving behind 58 year's of life filled with love, care, togetherness and unshakable belief in God. Thank you Parvathi, Kuberan, Nisha, Amulya, all my siblings, school and college friends, staff and clients who shaped me...read more
Affirmation for Meditation & Reflection I choose to believe things are possible, even when I don't know how they will happen. There are two roadblocks that hold us back from achieving our goals and making good decisions. The first one is fear of what we don't...read more
Often we lose sight of the good in our lives simply because we are not consciously aware of it anymore.
The Self-awareness Journal has a powerful way of building Self-awareness, positivity, and gratitude in your life. Start practicing this simple stuff for at least 60 days as outlined below to experience the magic of life.
Write in your diary the following five things daily.
1. I am grateful for: Think of two things that you are grateful for in your life and jot them down. Try to list two new things every day.
2. I can be better person by: Under this section, write down two habits you wish to develop. Even if you write the same two habits every day, you will end up being more mindful. And gradually your mind will start shifting towards those actions that are in line with your priorities.
3. I love myself because: Write down two new reasons why you love yourself daily.
4. I would love to learn: One skill you would love to learn. A skill you have always wanted to but never found the time- playing piano, swimming, dancing, anything.
5. If I could be I would be: How would you live your life if there were no barriers? Who would you be?
Meditate after writing this journal daily. You must meditate for duration in minutes equivalent to your age. For example, if you are 31 years old, you must meditate for 31 minutes.
Think. Take some inspired actions today. Remember to share your experiences with me. I love to hear from you.