Self Appraisal A little boy went to a telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a store and dialed a number. The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation: Boy: “Madam, can you please give me the job of cutting your lawn? Woman: (at the other end of...read more
Rewiring your brain to become More Calm and Loving… The Boss was retiring. Everyone had tears in their eyes on the day of his farewell. One of the employees said, "Sir, there is one thing we want to learn from you. You worked here for so many years. Leave aside about...read more
Your Key to Success & Happiness All of us want two things out of life -- Success and Happiness. And one common denominator for all success and happiness is other people. Merely learning how to get along with people is no guarantee of either success or happiness....read more
The key to successful human relations The real key to successful human relations is learning as much as we can about human nature as it is, not as we think it ought to be. Only when we understand just what we are dealing with are we in a position to deal with it...read more
You can get what you want & help others at the same time. Right now you have in abundance many things that other people want. Offer these things to others and they will gladly give you success and happiness in return. Maybe you have never fully realized that you...read more
Karmic Lesson 2: Impact of missing B, K & T from your full name
If you haven’t yet noticed please write down your full name with expanded initials and check if all three letters (B, K & T) missing from your full name. If yes! Please note this occurrence. Which may be impacting you very badly. Feel free to share this post on your timeline so that others too can benefit from this information. Also do remember to share your views with me on WhatsApp (+91.9900063216). If you notice that all three letters are missing from your full name, then this situation is called Karmic Lesson 2.
- The importance of detail, patience, tact and obedience has been overlooked.
- There is a tendency to neglect small things or gloss over them, to disregard time and appointments and to fail to collect and accumulate the small things.
- Life will force you into situations where you can achieve nothing without great patience and attention to detail.
- Details will press upon you and exclude the aim in view because of the infinite number of small steps to climb and title weeds to pull up.
- You will be shy, yet obliged to mix with others.
- You will find that tact, diplomacy and friendliness are the necessary things to accomplish your purpose.
- Prefer to work alone and find yourself in need of help.
- The presence of 2 in any core numbers will, in some measure, compensate for this lack – but not altogether.
- 2 is a higher vibration and more concerned with theories and ideals.
- Kleptomaniacs are usually found to be Karmic Lesson 2; the urge to make up the Karma produces a desire for collection.
- Without the urge, everything slips through the fingers and nothing is saved.