Sunday morning with the family…. When you start to look through a leadership you will begin to see opportunities in places you never really thought of before. One of my associates demonstrates this well. Like some who have families, he and his wife used to take a few...read more
Setting weakly goals is a better way to set goals When you get on it, ask yourself, what is the most important thing I could do in each of my roles this week to have a greatest positive impact? As you pause to consider this question, consult the wisdom of your heart...read more
Self-awareness Empowers Us to build Integrity Our trustworthiness is only as high as the balance in our Personal Integrity Account. Because our integrity is the basis of our confidence in ourselves and the confidence we inspire in others, one of the greatest...read more
Tithing really works! Regardless of your current income, acknowledge your relationship with Universe (God) by giving 10% of your income to your Temple, Church, Community, or favorite Humanitarian Cause. Just as a wise gardener prunes a growing tree to balance it and...read more
Self Appraisal A little boy went to a telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a store and dialed a number. The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation: Boy: “Madam, can you please give me the job of cutting your lawn? Woman: (at the other end of...read more
Karmic Lesson 2: Impact of missing B, K & T from your full name
If you haven’t yet noticed please write down your full name with expanded initials and check if all three letters (B, K & T) missing from your full name. If yes! Please note this occurrence. Which may be impacting you very badly. Feel free to share this post on your timeline so that others too can benefit from this information. Also do remember to share your views with me on WhatsApp (+91.9900063216). If you notice that all three letters are missing from your full name, then this situation is called Karmic Lesson 2.
- The importance of detail, patience, tact and obedience has been overlooked.
- There is a tendency to neglect small things or gloss over them, to disregard time and appointments and to fail to collect and accumulate the small things.
- Life will force you into situations where you can achieve nothing without great patience and attention to detail.
- Details will press upon you and exclude the aim in view because of the infinite number of small steps to climb and title weeds to pull up.
- You will be shy, yet obliged to mix with others.
- You will find that tact, diplomacy and friendliness are the necessary things to accomplish your purpose.
- Prefer to work alone and find yourself in need of help.
- The presence of 2 in any core numbers will, in some measure, compensate for this lack – but not altogether.
- 2 is a higher vibration and more concerned with theories and ideals.
- Kleptomaniacs are usually found to be Karmic Lesson 2; the urge to make up the Karma produces a desire for collection.
- Without the urge, everything slips through the fingers and nothing is saved.