Creating a Good Impression contd... Don't wear a disguise. Subconsciously, we are smarter than we realize. The conscious mind may not be smart enough to analyze and see through the disguises people wear, but our subconscious is. And our subconscious tells us that the...read more
Creating a Good Impression Wishing you a happy Holi Celebrations The manner in which you approach others, your very first words, and actions, nearly always set the tone for the entire encounter. You can control the actions and attitudes of others to a remarkable...read more
Put some magnetism in your personality contd... contd. 3. Moderate your tone of voice. We express ourselves through our voice more than in any other manner. The voice is the most highly developed means of communication. Your voice communicates more than ideas; it also...read more
Put some magnetism in your personality Confidence has a way of showing itself in subtle ways. While you may never analyze why you have confidence in a certain person, subconsciously, we all judge others by the following signs and clues: Watch your walk; your physical...read more
Confidence breeds confidence Confidence breeds confidence. Just as you can make others enthusiastic with your enthusiasm, you can give people confidence in you by acting confidently. It is a sad but true fact that many of mediocre ability get further than those who...read more
Karmic Lesson 2: Impact of missing B, K & T from your full name
If you haven’t yet noticed please write down your full name with expanded initials and check if all three letters (B, K & T) missing from your full name. If yes! Please note this occurrence. Which may be impacting you very badly. Feel free to share this post on your timeline so that others too can benefit from this information. Also do remember to share your views with me on WhatsApp (+91.9900063216). If you notice that all three letters are missing from your full name, then this situation is called Karmic Lesson 2.
- The importance of detail, patience, tact and obedience has been overlooked.
- There is a tendency to neglect small things or gloss over them, to disregard time and appointments and to fail to collect and accumulate the small things.
- Life will force you into situations where you can achieve nothing without great patience and attention to detail.
- Details will press upon you and exclude the aim in view because of the infinite number of small steps to climb and title weeds to pull up.
- You will be shy, yet obliged to mix with others.
- You will find that tact, diplomacy and friendliness are the necessary things to accomplish your purpose.
- Prefer to work alone and find yourself in need of help.
- The presence of 2 in any core numbers will, in some measure, compensate for this lack – but not altogether.
- 2 is a higher vibration and more concerned with theories and ideals.
- Kleptomaniacs are usually found to be Karmic Lesson 2; the urge to make up the Karma produces a desire for collection.
- Without the urge, everything slips through the fingers and nothing is saved.