Set Goals that Inspire You If you want to be happy, set goals that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes. Success is not only an attitude and belief system, it's also a science. Experts on the science of success know that the brain is...read more
I am asking for what I want several times a day, believing that I will receive it. Everything -- including you - is vibrating at a specific and unique frequency. That means you can learn to use the power of deliberate thought to stay in a state of higher vibration and...read more
I am constantly aware of the power of positive thinking and I am supported by the Universe as it brings me endless opportunities for growth. Basic chemistry tells us that a physical object, such as a house, or a dog, a car is made up of billions of individual...read more
Leverage the Law of Attraction What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures, and words, you attract into your life. Have you tried to turn gravity on or off? Probably not because you realize that it can't be done. Well, there is another...read more
Did you know that 20% of millionaires never set foot in college? Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dropped out of college! Plus there are countless other examples of people who became successful in their field or who started a new path in their life without...read more
Karmic Lesson 2: Impact of missing B, K & T from your full name
If you haven’t yet noticed please write down your full name with expanded initials and check if all three letters (B, K & T) missing from your full name. If yes! Please note this occurrence. Which may be impacting you very badly. Feel free to share this post on your timeline so that others too can benefit from this information. Also do remember to share your views with me on WhatsApp (+91.9900063216). If you notice that all three letters are missing from your full name, then this situation is called Karmic Lesson 2.
- The importance of detail, patience, tact and obedience has been overlooked.
- There is a tendency to neglect small things or gloss over them, to disregard time and appointments and to fail to collect and accumulate the small things.
- Life will force you into situations where you can achieve nothing without great patience and attention to detail.
- Details will press upon you and exclude the aim in view because of the infinite number of small steps to climb and title weeds to pull up.
- You will be shy, yet obliged to mix with others.
- You will find that tact, diplomacy and friendliness are the necessary things to accomplish your purpose.
- Prefer to work alone and find yourself in need of help.
- The presence of 2 in any core numbers will, in some measure, compensate for this lack – but not altogether.
- 2 is a higher vibration and more concerned with theories and ideals.
- Kleptomaniacs are usually found to be Karmic Lesson 2; the urge to make up the Karma produces a desire for collection.
- Without the urge, everything slips through the fingers and nothing is saved.