Sunday morning with the family…. When you start to look through a leadership you will begin to see opportunities in places you never really thought of before. One of my associates demonstrates this well. Like some who have families, he and his wife used to take a few...read more
Setting weakly goals is a better way to set goals When you get on it, ask yourself, what is the most important thing I could do in each of my roles this week to have a greatest positive impact? As you pause to consider this question, consult the wisdom of your heart...read more
Self-awareness Empowers Us to build Integrity Our trustworthiness is only as high as the balance in our Personal Integrity Account. Because our integrity is the basis of our confidence in ourselves and the confidence we inspire in others, one of the greatest...read more
Tithing really works! Regardless of your current income, acknowledge your relationship with Universe (God) by giving 10% of your income to your Temple, Church, Community, or favorite Humanitarian Cause. Just as a wise gardener prunes a growing tree to balance it and...read more
Self Appraisal A little boy went to a telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a store and dialed a number. The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation: Boy: “Madam, can you please give me the job of cutting your lawn? Woman: (at the other end of...read more
Karmic Lesson 3: Impact of missing C, L & U from your full name
If you haven’t yet noticed please write down your full name with expanded initials and check if all three letters (C, L & U) missing from your full name. If yes! Please note this occurrence. Which may be impacting you very badly. Feel free to share this post on your timeline so that others too can benefit from this information. Also do remember to share your views with me on WhatsApp (+91.9900063216). If you notice that all three letters are missing from your full name, then this situation is called Karmic Lesson 3.
- This is an avoidance of self expression – Often indicated by faulty posture.
- Karmic Lesson 3 will often be round shouldered, through a desire to enclose himself and seek protection from the gaze of the world.
- There has been a lack of self-esteem and self-confidence.
- No desire to promote personality.
- There is a psychological slump in the mind which is often conveyed to the body.
- Life will force you into situations where you will be in ned of the dramatic and expressional quality.
- Lacking the ability to advertise and sell, you will be obliged to do both.
- You will constantly under-sell yourself and wear an apologetic air – which will invariably defeat you.