Self Appraisal A little boy went to a telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a store and dialed a number. The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation: Boy: “Madam, can you please give me the job of cutting your lawn? Woman: (at the other end of...read more
Rewiring your brain to become More Calm and Loving… The Boss was retiring. Everyone had tears in their eyes on the day of his farewell. One of the employees said, "Sir, there is one thing we want to learn from you. You worked here for so many years. Leave aside about...read more
Your Key to Success & Happiness All of us want two things out of life -- Success and Happiness. And one common denominator for all success and happiness is other people. Merely learning how to get along with people is no guarantee of either success or happiness....read more
The key to successful human relations The real key to successful human relations is learning as much as we can about human nature as it is, not as we think it ought to be. Only when we understand just what we are dealing with are we in a position to deal with it...read more
You can get what you want & help others at the same time. Right now you have in abundance many things that other people want. Offer these things to others and they will gladly give you success and happiness in return. Maybe you have never fully realized that you...read more
Karmic Lesson 4: Impact of missing D, M & V from your full name
If you haven’t yet noticed please write down your full name with expanded initials and check if all three letters (D, M & V) missing from your full name. If yes! Please note this occurrence. Which may be impacting you very badly. Feel free to share this post on your timeline so that others too can benefit from this information. Also do remember to share your views with me on WhatsApp (+91.9900063216). If you notice that all three letters are missing from your full name, then this situation is called Karmic Lesson 4.
- This indicates a former resentment of the slow, material vibration of 4.
- Hard work, as such, has been avoided and former experiences of ease, luxury and money have made this possible.
- There is a fear that labor means only hardship and limitation.
- There is a strong tendency to take short cuts and avoid effort.
- Life will show you that you can accomplish nothing without starting at the foundation and working carefully and slowly.
- You will be made to see that every sacrifice of patience and foundation to speed results in eventual crash.