How to deal with negative people in your lives? Take 100% responsibility. Be an example to them and keep your energy vibration as high as possible. While, you cannot teach them anything they are not ready or willing to learn, remember that nobody is completely...read more
Your attitude can make or break almost any situation. It's the energy you bring into the room. You can have a positive attitude about the events in your life, or you can come from a place of complaint and misery. You decide. You can consciously choose to respond in a...read more
Prayer and meditation are our connection to God, to our higher consciousness… Take time each day to step away from the clutter and the noise. A daily commitment to spend time in this still, quiet place is a commitment to clarity and inner peace. 🌷🌷 You need this time...read more
101 Goals List… There are no limits on your dreams and goals. The whole world is out there just waiting for you. This is an excellent technique that you too can try. A great process for clarifying some of your more long term goals and dreams is to make a list of 101...read more
Constant Repetition carries Conviction... Affirmations are one of the most powerful ways to create a vibrational match for what you want to attract into your life. Every thought you think and every word you say is an affirmation. Your thoughts and words are...read more
Karmic Lesson 4: Impact of missing D, M & V from your full name
If you haven’t yet noticed please write down your full name with expanded initials and check if all three letters (D, M & V) missing from your full name. If yes! Please note this occurrence. Which may be impacting you very badly. Feel free to share this post on your timeline so that others too can benefit from this information. Also do remember to share your views with me on WhatsApp (+91.9900063216). If you notice that all three letters are missing from your full name, then this situation is called Karmic Lesson 4.
- This indicates a former resentment of the slow, material vibration of 4.
- Hard work, as such, has been avoided and former experiences of ease, luxury and money have made this possible.
- There is a fear that labor means only hardship and limitation.
- There is a strong tendency to take short cuts and avoid effort.
- Life will show you that you can accomplish nothing without starting at the foundation and working carefully and slowly.
- You will be made to see that every sacrifice of patience and foundation to speed results in eventual crash.