Did you know that 20% of millionaires never set foot in college? Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dropped out of college! Plus there are countless other examples of people who became successful in their field or who started a new path in their life without...read more
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like “I can’t” because I know I CAN!
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like "I can't" because I know I CAN! Your brain is designed to solve problems and reach goals, and that means you must give up phrases like "I can't," "I wish I were able to," and "If only I...read more
Affirmation of the day I am working toward fulfilling my goals every day and I easily move past those times when my expectations are not met. Napoleon Hill, the author of Think and Grow Rich once said, "You can be anything you want to be, if only you believe with...read more
July 12, 2019 Today I enter into my 59th year. Leaving behind 58 year's of life filled with love, care, togetherness and unshakable belief in God. Thank you Parvathi, Kuberan, Nisha, Amulya, all my siblings, school and college friends, staff and clients who shaped me...read more
Affirmation for Meditation & Reflection I choose to believe things are possible, even when I don't know how they will happen. There are two roadblocks that hold us back from achieving our goals and making good decisions. The first one is fear of what we don't...read more
9 Tips to Please and Attract Goddess Lakshmi
Goddess Lakshmi, the feminine energy of the supreme being. She is the Goddess of wealth and prosperity. Worshipping her would attract good fortune, abundance into one`s life. She brings success to hard working and dedicated people who call on her. Though she is the Goddess of wealth, one should not call on her with greed. Fridays are the best day for worshiping Lakshmi.
- Everyday chant the Lakshmi Gayathri mantra 108 times. “Om Mahalakshmyaye Vidmahe, Vishnupriyaye Dhimahi, Tanno Lakshmth Prachodayath”.
- To get rid of poverty and have material gain, use Kamal Gatta mala (Lotus seed mala or rosary) for reciting the mantra as this pleases the Goddess immensely.
- Everyday light two ghee lamps and offer coconut, lotus flowers and kheer.
- To attract highly positive wealth vibrations and material success, every Friday, light an earthen lamp of ghee, using nine wicks of lotus stem.
- Place cowries or sea shells in the place of worship to attract highly positive energies into the household.
- Chant Lakshmi Dwadasa Stotra 12 times for 12 days to get free from debts, financial burdens.
- All the Gods reside in the place where a tulsi plant is grown. Please Goddess Lakshmi by lighting a lamp and praying to tulsi plant.
- To remove all obstacles and destroy sins, on Fridays, feed a cow with sweetened white rice to attract the grace of Lakshmi. Immense wealth is obtained when cows are fed well.
- Draw the footprints of Lakshmi by using raw rice flour in the Pooja room to welcome her into the house.