Did you know that 20% of millionaires never set foot in college? Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dropped out of college! Plus there are countless other examples of people who became successful in their field or who started a new path in their life without...read more
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like “I can’t” because I know I CAN!
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like "I can't" because I know I CAN! Your brain is designed to solve problems and reach goals, and that means you must give up phrases like "I can't," "I wish I were able to," and "If only I...read more
Affirmation of the day I am working toward fulfilling my goals every day and I easily move past those times when my expectations are not met. Napoleon Hill, the author of Think and Grow Rich once said, "You can be anything you want to be, if only you believe with...read more
July 12, 2019 Today I enter into my 59th year. Leaving behind 58 year's of life filled with love, care, togetherness and unshakable belief in God. Thank you Parvathi, Kuberan, Nisha, Amulya, all my siblings, school and college friends, staff and clients who shaped me...read more
Affirmation for Meditation & Reflection I choose to believe things are possible, even when I don't know how they will happen. There are two roadblocks that hold us back from achieving our goals and making good decisions. The first one is fear of what we don't...read more
19 Simple Vastu tips to consider while installing main door of the house
Vastu Shastra has great importance for entrance door in a house, as this is the place from where energies, money, happiness and success enters the house. Having said this, it is obvious that if more negative energies are entering a home from main door then people in the house will not prosper. If it is positive energy then the residents will prosper. Here are 19 simple Vastu tips to consider while installing the main door of the house.
- Make the main door of a home the largest door.
- The main door should open inside and clockwise.
- Make sure that main door is noise free while opening or closing.
- Avoid the main door directly facing the main door of the opposite house.
- Always keep entrance door well lit with bright lights.
- Embellish main door with Auspicious signs Om, Swastik, and flowers.
- Make sure to have a beautiful name plate on entrance of a home; this attracts prosperity, wealth and happiness.
- Doors should not be placed in the centre of the wall; they should always be off centred.
- Have a threshold at main door; it makes sure that you avoid loss of wealth.
- Avoid keeping main door dull and drab.
- Avoid slanting, sliding or circular opening entrances.
- Keep the main door a bit higher than ground level and keep number of steps odd. Not below the ground level in any case.
- Best option is to have two main doors in a home, one for entry and another for exit having two and one shutters respectively. Make exit door smaller than entrance one.
- Locate entrance at least a feet away from any corner of the house.
- Main door of the house should not face temple.
- Immediately replace cracked or aged doors to avoid tough time and loss of respect.
- Make sure that total number of door and windows in a house are even. For example 2, 4, 6, 8 and so on.
- Avoid having an underground tank, septic tank under the main entrance.
- The width of the door should be half of the height of the door.