Did you know that 20% of millionaires never set foot in college? Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dropped out of college! Plus there are countless other examples of people who became successful in their field or who started a new path in their life without...read more
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like “I can’t” because I know I CAN!
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like "I can't" because I know I CAN! Your brain is designed to solve problems and reach goals, and that means you must give up phrases like "I can't," "I wish I were able to," and "If only I...read more
Affirmation of the day I am working toward fulfilling my goals every day and I easily move past those times when my expectations are not met. Napoleon Hill, the author of Think and Grow Rich once said, "You can be anything you want to be, if only you believe with...read more
July 12, 2019 Today I enter into my 59th year. Leaving behind 58 year's of life filled with love, care, togetherness and unshakable belief in God. Thank you Parvathi, Kuberan, Nisha, Amulya, all my siblings, school and college friends, staff and clients who shaped me...read more
Affirmation for Meditation & Reflection I choose to believe things are possible, even when I don't know how they will happen. There are two roadblocks that hold us back from achieving our goals and making good decisions. The first one is fear of what we don't...read more
Is life really a big struggle (for YOU) or it’s just a matter of (Your) perspective?
Almost everyone who comes to me for consultation is struggling with one thing or the other. Some of them are tired of battling and resisting; they are on the crossroads, they don’t know what to do, they say. Many of them tell me that life has been too hard on them. They tell me that life is a struggle and it has been like that for them ever since.
Yes. Life can be hard and full of struggle. But is it really different for anybody else?
- Those who lack money think that people with money have it easy.
- Those with wealth and stressful businesses think others with simple nine-to-five jobs have an easier life.
- The healthy think the wealthy are better.
- The wealthy think happy people are better.
- Yet, there are people who are healthy, wealthy and everything else you can imagine and they’re still depressed; they still struggle to go through their life.
- The truth is that’s what the life is about. For everyone.
As long as you are working towards accomplishing anything, there are going to be obstacles.
Success Secret Formula:
1: Simply learn to look at them as opportunities Instead of seeing it as struggle.
2. Learn to take 100% responsibility for your current situation in life.
3. Grow up and stop depending on others approvals for your own life.
4. Learn to make your own decisions and then also be prepared to stand by the consequences of your choice and decisions.
5. Remember, you can get anything, I really mean anything; from your life when you start participating in your life.
Have you noticed that over the years you have stopped participating in many important aspects of your life. You have simply turned into a spectator.
6. Wake up. Stop the blame game.
7. Take charge of your life. Do whatever you need to do to achieve your life’s purpose. Else, 20 years from now you will be still be regretting about the actions you could have taken today
8. The equally important is to enroll others in your possibilities such that they are moved, touched and inspired by your possibilities.
If you need any clarification on what I have said above, feel free to call me in person.