Sunday morning with the family…. When you start to look through a leadership you will begin to see opportunities in places you never really thought of before. One of my associates demonstrates this well. Like some who have families, he and his wife used to take a few...read more
Setting weakly goals is a better way to set goals When you get on it, ask yourself, what is the most important thing I could do in each of my roles this week to have a greatest positive impact? As you pause to consider this question, consult the wisdom of your heart...read more
Self-awareness Empowers Us to build Integrity Our trustworthiness is only as high as the balance in our Personal Integrity Account. Because our integrity is the basis of our confidence in ourselves and the confidence we inspire in others, one of the greatest...read more
Tithing really works! Regardless of your current income, acknowledge your relationship with Universe (God) by giving 10% of your income to your Temple, Church, Community, or favorite Humanitarian Cause. Just as a wise gardener prunes a growing tree to balance it and...read more
Self Appraisal A little boy went to a telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a store and dialed a number. The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation: Boy: “Madam, can you please give me the job of cutting your lawn? Woman: (at the other end of...read more
Is life really a big struggle (for YOU) or it’s just a matter of (Your) perspective?
Almost everyone who comes to me for consultation is struggling with one thing or the other. Some of them are tired of battling and resisting; they are on the crossroads, they don’t know what to do, they say. Many of them tell me that life has been too hard on them. They tell me that life is a struggle and it has been like that for them ever since.
Yes. Life can be hard and full of struggle. But is it really different for anybody else?
- Those who lack money think that people with money have it easy.
- Those with wealth and stressful businesses think others with simple nine-to-five jobs have an easier life.
- The healthy think the wealthy are better.
- The wealthy think happy people are better.
- Yet, there are people who are healthy, wealthy and everything else you can imagine and they’re still depressed; they still struggle to go through their life.
- The truth is that’s what the life is about. For everyone.
As long as you are working towards accomplishing anything, there are going to be obstacles.
Success Secret Formula:
1: Simply learn to look at them as opportunities Instead of seeing it as struggle.
2. Learn to take 100% responsibility for your current situation in life.
3. Grow up and stop depending on others approvals for your own life.
4. Learn to make your own decisions and then also be prepared to stand by the consequences of your choice and decisions.
5. Remember, you can get anything, I really mean anything; from your life when you start participating in your life.
Have you noticed that over the years you have stopped participating in many important aspects of your life. You have simply turned into a spectator.
6. Wake up. Stop the blame game.
7. Take charge of your life. Do whatever you need to do to achieve your life’s purpose. Else, 20 years from now you will be still be regretting about the actions you could have taken today
8. The equally important is to enroll others in your possibilities such that they are moved, touched and inspired by your possibilities.
If you need any clarification on what I have said above, feel free to call me in person.