Creating a Good Impression contd... Don't wear a disguise. Subconsciously, we are smarter than we realize. The conscious mind may not be smart enough to analyze and see through the disguises people wear, but our subconscious is. And our subconscious tells us that the...read more
Creating a Good Impression Wishing you a happy Holi Celebrations The manner in which you approach others, your very first words, and actions, nearly always set the tone for the entire encounter. You can control the actions and attitudes of others to a remarkable...read more
Put some magnetism in your personality contd... contd. 3. Moderate your tone of voice. We express ourselves through our voice more than in any other manner. The voice is the most highly developed means of communication. Your voice communicates more than ideas; it also...read more
Put some magnetism in your personality Confidence has a way of showing itself in subtle ways. While you may never analyze why you have confidence in a certain person, subconsciously, we all judge others by the following signs and clues: Watch your walk; your physical...read more
Confidence breeds confidence Confidence breeds confidence. Just as you can make others enthusiastic with your enthusiasm, you can give people confidence in you by acting confidently. It is a sad but true fact that many of mediocre ability get further than those who...read more
Numerology Analysis: 7 Characteristics of people born on 1, 10, 19 and 28 (Number 1) and the suggested remedies
Characteristics of number 1 people
- Energetic: You are energetic and do not leave any work in between. Also, you try to do most of the work yourself and delegate the least possible to your subordinates.
- Creative: You can think and come up with ideas and solutions out of the box. You have originality in them and do not copy others.
- Very optimistic: Being number 1, you are optimistic and keep others around you motivated as well. You do not give up easily during very difficult times as well.
- Ambitious: You are ambitious and always give first preference to your career.
- Too authoritative: You get too authoritative and try to force themselves on others.
- Adamant: You can be stubborn and adamant about what they want. At times even if they know that they are wrong they do not want to change their decision because of their strong ego.
- Boasting: This is one of your quality which is clearly visible to the world. You will often talk about yourself and try to show how great you are.
Remedies for Number 1 people
- Avoid talking too much about yourself.
- Do not force people to go against their wishes.
- Never try too hard to be the center of attraction.
- Do not be too stubborn about your decisions.
- Avoid being overly ambitious.
- Don’t be too self-centred.