Did you know that 20% of millionaires never set foot in college? Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dropped out of college! Plus there are countless other examples of people who became successful in their field or who started a new path in their life without...read more
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like “I can’t” because I know I CAN!
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like "I can't" because I know I CAN! Your brain is designed to solve problems and reach goals, and that means you must give up phrases like "I can't," "I wish I were able to," and "If only I...read more
Affirmation of the day I am working toward fulfilling my goals every day and I easily move past those times when my expectations are not met. Napoleon Hill, the author of Think and Grow Rich once said, "You can be anything you want to be, if only you believe with...read more
July 12, 2019 Today I enter into my 59th year. Leaving behind 58 year's of life filled with love, care, togetherness and unshakable belief in God. Thank you Parvathi, Kuberan, Nisha, Amulya, all my siblings, school and college friends, staff and clients who shaped me...read more
Affirmation for Meditation & Reflection I choose to believe things are possible, even when I don't know how they will happen. There are two roadblocks that hold us back from achieving our goals and making good decisions. The first one is fear of what we don't...read more
The fundamentals of Success — Part 1
- Take 100% responsibility for your life. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself and your response to the circumstances.
- Be clear why you’re here. Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in life has a purpose.
- Decide what YOU want. The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want.
- Believe it’s possible. The number one problem that keeps people from winning is the lack of belief in themselves.
- Believe in yourself. Remember, you were not an accident, nor were you mass-produced. You certainly aren’t an assembly line product. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on the earth by the Master Craftsman.
- Become an inverse paranoid. Operate as if everyone in your life is part of a plot to enhance your well-being.
Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
Learn the fundamentals of the game and stick to them. Band-Aid remedies never last. Read Fundamentals of Success – Part 2.