Did you know that 20% of millionaires never set foot in college? Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dropped out of college! Plus there are countless other examples of people who became successful in their field or who started a new path in their life without...read more
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like “I can’t” because I know I CAN!
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like "I can't" because I know I CAN! Your brain is designed to solve problems and reach goals, and that means you must give up phrases like "I can't," "I wish I were able to," and "If only I...read more
Affirmation of the day I am working toward fulfilling my goals every day and I easily move past those times when my expectations are not met. Napoleon Hill, the author of Think and Grow Rich once said, "You can be anything you want to be, if only you believe with...read more
July 12, 2019 Today I enter into my 59th year. Leaving behind 58 year's of life filled with love, care, togetherness and unshakable belief in God. Thank you Parvathi, Kuberan, Nisha, Amulya, all my siblings, school and college friends, staff and clients who shaped me...read more
Affirmation for Meditation & Reflection I choose to believe things are possible, even when I don't know how they will happen. There are two roadblocks that hold us back from achieving our goals and making good decisions. The first one is fear of what we don't...read more
5 Reasons to not to Sleep in the Morning and the Evening
According to the Hindu scriptures the morning and the evening are the time of prayer and not meant for sleeping. Our ancestors had knowledge about ill effects of having sleep at the morning and the evening. That’s why our parents in our childhood don’t let us sleep when the sun goes down and comes up. The bad effects of sleeping at sunrise and sunset also confirmed by the modern scientific and research analysis.
- Morning and Evening sunlight boosts level of serotonin(happiness hormone) due to which we feel happy and energetic and can fight with depression if we adopt regular exercise.
- Sleeping in the evening is said to affect the digestion too. Therefore, if we are health conscious, then it is better to avoid sleeping during that time and spend the time purposefully in other useful acts instead.
- Deficiency of vitamin D. Many studies have linked vitamin D deficiency with cognitive impairment as levels of vitamin D goes down, cognitive impairment goes up.Getting diabetic is also possible because of lack of vitamin D.
- We should not sleep during evening, because that will disturb our night time sleep and ultimately will disturb our whole day cycle, which will get reflect our health.
- Weight gain is very common problem related to the sleeping in evening and morning because body slows down the metabolism and what we eat finally stored in form of fat and we feel less energetic full day.
PS: Book a Numerology Consultation for you and your family. Today! Just call or WhatsApp on +919900063216 or you can visit Numerology Consultation page to know more.