Did you know that 20% of millionaires never set foot in college? Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dropped out of college! Plus there are countless other examples of people who became successful in their field or who started a new path in their life without...read more
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like “I can’t” because I know I CAN!
I am living positively at all times and have given up using negative phrases like "I can't" because I know I CAN! Your brain is designed to solve problems and reach goals, and that means you must give up phrases like "I can't," "I wish I were able to," and "If only I...read more
Affirmation of the day I am working toward fulfilling my goals every day and I easily move past those times when my expectations are not met. Napoleon Hill, the author of Think and Grow Rich once said, "You can be anything you want to be, if only you believe with...read more
July 12, 2019 Today I enter into my 59th year. Leaving behind 58 year's of life filled with love, care, togetherness and unshakable belief in God. Thank you Parvathi, Kuberan, Nisha, Amulya, all my siblings, school and college friends, staff and clients who shaped me...read more
Affirmation for Meditation & Reflection I choose to believe things are possible, even when I don't know how they will happen. There are two roadblocks that hold us back from achieving our goals and making good decisions. The first one is fear of what we don't...read more
10 Unique Benefits of Wearing Pearl Gemstone
Greater well being is the best blessing for a person and wearing a gemstone, which have astonishing remedial capacities, concentrates on getting a greater well-being. One of such gemstones is the pearl, the gemstone of the Moon, which is the leader of brain, general prosperity and fortune of the local. It is concerned with vision, feelings, temperaments and richness. Pearl is an endowment of nature, shaped in the profundities of the ocean, rather than other mineral based gemstones like sapphire, jewel and emerald.
Pearl enhances the power of moon, which signifies softness, charming eyes, love, family life, steady mind and many other good things. Below are the benefits of wearing pearl.
- Helps in recovering oneself from tensed mind, indecisiveness, depression and instability in life.
- It removes the ill effects and strengthens the mind.
- Gives you comfortable sleep by reducing the discomfort.
- Throat trouble, eye trouble, dysentery are caused by afflicted moon and can be cured by wearing pearl.
- Increases facial lustre and beauty in ladies.
- It brings a lot of fame, respect, wealth and kingly comforts.
- Helps in neutralising the negative planetary influences on human being.
- It helps in increasing memory and brain power.
- Develops harmony between husband and wife.
- This gemstone is valuable for females, as it can help counter menstrual issues and advance their fruitfulness, magnificence and appeal.
Hope you enjoyed reading the article 🙂 Please feel free to comment your opinions.
Warning: One must consult a Numerologist before choosing and wearing a gemstone. Even though gemstone wearer can yield enormous benefits, he/she can also attract lot of negativity if the gemstone doesn’t match them.
Call Mr. Govind Vedaprakash Shandilya on +919900063216 for a consultation. Call Now.