Set Goals that Inspire You If you want to be happy, set goals that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes. Success is not only an attitude and belief system, it's also a science. Experts on the science of success know that the brain is...read more
I am asking for what I want several times a day, believing that I will receive it. Everything -- including you - is vibrating at a specific and unique frequency. That means you can learn to use the power of deliberate thought to stay in a state of higher vibration and...read more
I am constantly aware of the power of positive thinking and I am supported by the Universe as it brings me endless opportunities for growth. Basic chemistry tells us that a physical object, such as a house, or a dog, a car is made up of billions of individual...read more
Leverage the Law of Attraction What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures, and words, you attract into your life. Have you tried to turn gravity on or off? Probably not because you realize that it can't be done. Well, there is another...read more
Did you know that 20% of millionaires never set foot in college? Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dropped out of college! Plus there are countless other examples of people who became successful in their field or who started a new path in their life without...read more
9 Most Important Tips to Develop a Good Personality
“Personality Development” is the term we often hear from our mentors, teachers and see on the covers of self-help books. The abundance of the usage of this term signals towards its importance in today’s life. In order to survive in today’s world one needs to be smart and quick-witted all the time. It’s no longer just about how much effort you put into your work but one’s personality also has a lot to do with what one achieves. Here are 9 most important tips to develop a good personality.
1. Be a better listener: There is nothing more appealing than having someone listen to you intently making you feel like you’re the only person in the world.
2. Read more often and expand your interests: The more you read and cultivate new interests, the more interesting you are to others.
3. Be a good conversationalist: This relates to how much you read and know. Once you have much to contribute, learn how to talk about it with others. No one can read about or know everything, so it’s refreshing to learn from others those things we don’t have the time to about read ourselves.
4. Have an Opinion: It is much boring to talk to someone who has no opinion on anything. To become good conversationalist, one must express their opinions on everything they have an interest. A unique outlook expands everyone’s perspective.
5. Be yourself: Each of us are unique. Expressing that uniqueness makes us look interesting. Attempting to be copy of someone else not only falls flat, but reveals a lack of authenticity.
6. Have a positive outlook and attitude: Neither you nor me want to be around people who are negative, complain a lot, or have nothing good to say. Be a kind of person who lights up a room with your energy when you enter it. Do it by looking for the best in people and things. Elevate other’s happiness with your warm smile and cheerfulness.
7. Work on your Body Language: Body language is much important for your personality than other things. It tells a lot about yourself and helps people in making accurate conjectures about you. Everything including the way you walk, sit, talk or eat leaves an impact over the people around you and having a correct body language can do wonders for your personality.
8. Be little fun: Add fun and lightheartedness to a dull or gloomy setting. When you are person, with whom, everyone enjoys the company, others will naturally attracted to you. At times, comic relief is a much welcome and needed diversion at times.
9. Have an Integrity and treat people with respect: Being honest and true to your word will bring you the admiration, respect and gratitude of others. Nothing improves a person’s personality more than integrity and respect – respect for others, as well as for yourself.