Set Goals that Inspire You If you want to be happy, set goals that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes. Success is not only an attitude and belief system, it's also a science. Experts on the science of success know that the brain is...read more
I am asking for what I want several times a day, believing that I will receive it. Everything -- including you - is vibrating at a specific and unique frequency. That means you can learn to use the power of deliberate thought to stay in a state of higher vibration and...read more
I am constantly aware of the power of positive thinking and I am supported by the Universe as it brings me endless opportunities for growth. Basic chemistry tells us that a physical object, such as a house, or a dog, a car is made up of billions of individual...read more
Leverage the Law of Attraction What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures, and words, you attract into your life. Have you tried to turn gravity on or off? Probably not because you realize that it can't be done. Well, there is another...read more
Did you know that 20% of millionaires never set foot in college? Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dropped out of college! Plus there are countless other examples of people who became successful in their field or who started a new path in their life without...read more
Creating your own 4-part Genius List
The purpose of this exercise is to help you become aware of more aspects of your unique personality. The more you access these parts of yourself…
- The more energy you will feel in your daily activities.
- The more fulfilment you will experience.
- The more success you will have.
- The faster you could achieve your desired goals.
Your Genius List
Answer each of the following questions for yourself.
- What do I love to do?
- What activities give me satisfaction?
- What excites me about life?
- What is my secret ambition?
- What are my hobbies?
- What am I good at?
- What do I get complimented on?
- Where have I excelled in the past?
- Where have I been successful?
- What are some of my strengths?
- What is important to me?
- What would I do if I were wealthy?
- What do I stand for?
- What won’t I stand for?
- What would I risk my life for?
- What was I born to do?
- What is my unique mission in life?
- What does God want me to do?
- What are my unique opportunities?
- Where can I make a difference?
Important Note: Only when you actually sit down and think and write down answers to each of the above questions will it make any difference in your life.
Feel free to share your answers with me. Also feel free to clarify your doubt if any.