Self Appraisal A little boy went to a telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a store and dialed a number. The store-owner observed and listened to the conversation: Boy: “Madam, can you please give me the job of cutting your lawn? Woman: (at the other end of...read more
Rewiring your brain to become More Calm and Loving… The Boss was retiring. Everyone had tears in their eyes on the day of his farewell. One of the employees said, "Sir, there is one thing we want to learn from you. You worked here for so many years. Leave aside about...read more
Your Key to Success & Happiness All of us want two things out of life -- Success and Happiness. And one common denominator for all success and happiness is other people. Merely learning how to get along with people is no guarantee of either success or happiness....read more
The key to successful human relations The real key to successful human relations is learning as much as we can about human nature as it is, not as we think it ought to be. Only when we understand just what we are dealing with are we in a position to deal with it...read more
You can get what you want & help others at the same time. Right now you have in abundance many things that other people want. Offer these things to others and they will gladly give you success and happiness in return. Maybe you have never fully realized that you...read more
Seven ways to use Affirmations effectively
- Post 3″× 5″ cards with your Affirmations around your home.
- Hang pictures of the things you want, around your house or your room. You can put a picture of yourself in the picture.
- Repeat your Affirmations during “wasted time” such as waiting in the line, exercising, and driving. You can repeat them silently or out loud.
- Record your affirmations and listen to them while you work, drive, or fall asleep. You can use endless loop tapes, an MP3 player, or an iPod.
- Have one of your parents record a tape of encouraging things you would like to have heard from them or words of encouragement and permission you would currently like to hear.
- Repeat your Affirmations in first person (“I am…”), Second person (“You are…”), and third person (“He/she is…”).
- Put your Affirmations on your screen saver on your computer, so you will see them every time you use your computer.