Creating a Good Impression contd... Don't wear a disguise. Subconsciously, we are smarter than we realize. The conscious mind may not be smart enough to analyze and see through the disguises people wear, but our subconscious is. And our subconscious tells us that the...read more
Creating a Good Impression Wishing you a happy Holi Celebrations The manner in which you approach others, your very first words, and actions, nearly always set the tone for the entire encounter. You can control the actions and attitudes of others to a remarkable...read more
Put some magnetism in your personality contd... contd. 3. Moderate your tone of voice. We express ourselves through our voice more than in any other manner. The voice is the most highly developed means of communication. Your voice communicates more than ideas; it also...read more
Put some magnetism in your personality Confidence has a way of showing itself in subtle ways. While you may never analyze why you have confidence in a certain person, subconsciously, we all judge others by the following signs and clues: Watch your walk; your physical...read more
Confidence breeds confidence Confidence breeds confidence. Just as you can make others enthusiastic with your enthusiasm, you can give people confidence in you by acting confidently. It is a sad but true fact that many of mediocre ability get further than those who...read more
Seven ways to use Affirmations effectively
- Post 3″× 5″ cards with your Affirmations around your home.
- Hang pictures of the things you want, around your house or your room. You can put a picture of yourself in the picture.
- Repeat your Affirmations during “wasted time” such as waiting in the line, exercising, and driving. You can repeat them silently or out loud.
- Record your affirmations and listen to them while you work, drive, or fall asleep. You can use endless loop tapes, an MP3 player, or an iPod.
- Have one of your parents record a tape of encouraging things you would like to have heard from them or words of encouragement and permission you would currently like to hear.
- Repeat your Affirmations in first person (“I am…”), Second person (“You are…”), and third person (“He/she is…”).
- Put your Affirmations on your screen saver on your computer, so you will see them every time you use your computer.