Set Goals that Inspire You If you want to be happy, set goals that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes. Success is not only an attitude and belief system, it's also a science. Experts on the science of success know that the brain is...read more
I am asking for what I want several times a day, believing that I will receive it. Everything -- including you - is vibrating at a specific and unique frequency. That means you can learn to use the power of deliberate thought to stay in a state of higher vibration and...read more
I am constantly aware of the power of positive thinking and I am supported by the Universe as it brings me endless opportunities for growth. Basic chemistry tells us that a physical object, such as a house, or a dog, a car is made up of billions of individual...read more
Leverage the Law of Attraction What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures, and words, you attract into your life. Have you tried to turn gravity on or off? Probably not because you realize that it can't be done. Well, there is another...read more
Did you know that 20% of millionaires never set foot in college? Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dropped out of college! Plus there are countless other examples of people who became successful in their field or who started a new path in their life without...read more
Making People Feel Important
Everyone has a desire to be recognized. So to be skillful in human relations, be sure to make people in your life feel important. The more important you make them feel, the more they will respond to you.
How to recognize people and make them feel important?
- Listen to them. Refusal to listen is a sure shot way of making them feel unimportant.
- Applaud and complement them. Only when they deserve it.
- Often use their names and picture. When you address people by their names, they will love you.
- Pause before you answer them. It tells them that you have heard them. They will be happy.
- Use the words they would like — You and Yours. Not, I, me, mine.
- Acknowledge people who are waiting to see you. If they have to wait, let them know that you know that they are waiting. This is really treating them as somebody.
- Pay attention to everybody in a group. Not to just the leader or spokesperson. A group is more than one.
Practice these tips and share your success stories with me.