How to deal with negative people in your lives? Take 100% responsibility. Be an example to them and keep your energy vibration as high as possible. While, you cannot teach them anything they are not ready or willing to learn, remember that nobody is completely...read more
Your attitude can make or break almost any situation. It's the energy you bring into the room. You can have a positive attitude about the events in your life, or you can come from a place of complaint and misery. You decide. You can consciously choose to respond in a...read more
Prayer and meditation are our connection to God, to our higher consciousness… Take time each day to step away from the clutter and the noise. A daily commitment to spend time in this still, quiet place is a commitment to clarity and inner peace. 🌷🌷 You need this time...read more
101 Goals List… There are no limits on your dreams and goals. The whole world is out there just waiting for you. This is an excellent technique that you too can try. A great process for clarifying some of your more long term goals and dreams is to make a list of 101...read more
Constant Repetition carries Conviction... Affirmations are one of the most powerful ways to create a vibrational match for what you want to attract into your life. Every thought you think and every word you say is an affirmation. Your thoughts and words are...read more
Art of being Agreeable
Probably nothing will help you so much in your life time as this easy to do technique of Being Agreeable.
As long as you live, remember that any fool can disagree with people. It takes a wise person, a shrewd and a big person to agree — especially when the other person is wrong.
Remember the following 6 steps:
- Learn to be agreeable, to agree with people. Get yourself into a frame of mind, an attitude of being agreeable. Develop an agreeable nature consciously.
- Tell people when you agree with them. It isn’t enough to be agreeable with people. Let them know that you agree with them. Nod your head yes and look at them when you do it and say to them, “I agree with you.” or “You are right.”
- Avoid telling people when you disagree with them. (Unless it is absolutely necessary.)
- Admit when you are wrong. Say so out loud, “I made a mistake.” or “I was wrong.” Surprisingly people will appreciate you for they instantly know that you are a big person at heart.
- Refrain from arguing. No one ever wins arguments or friends by arguing. Simply refuse to argue even if you are right.
- Handle fighters properly. Remember, the fighters only want to fight. The best thing to do is to refuse to fight with them. They will sputter, fume and then look silly.
Remember, people will like you when you agree with them. They dislike those who disagree with them. No one likes being disagreed with.