Set Goals that Inspire You If you want to be happy, set goals that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes. Success is not only an attitude and belief system, it's also a science. Experts on the science of success know that the brain is...
I am asking for what I want several times a day, believing that I will receive it. Everything -- including you - is vibrating at a specific and unique frequency. That means you can learn to use the power of deliberate thought to stay in a state of higher vibration and...
I am constantly aware of the power of positive thinking and I am supported by the Universe as it brings me endless opportunities for growth. Basic chemistry tells us that a physical object, such as a house, or a dog, a car is made up of billions of individual...
Leverage the Law of Attraction What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures, and words, you attract into your life. Have you tried to turn gravity on or off? Probably not because you realize that it can't be done. Well, there is another...
Did you know that 20% of millionaires never set foot in college? Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dropped out of college! Plus there are countless other examples of people who became successful in their field or who started a new path in their life without...
Six ways to turn your desires into Gold
The method by which desire for riches can be transmuted into its financial equivalent, consists of six definite, practical steps, as follows:
- Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient to say “I want plenty of money.” Be definite as to the amount. Remember, the universe will give you what you need. If your goals are vague you can expect the vague results only.
- Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire. There is no such reality as *something for nothing.*
- Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire. (Be ready to receive the amount in installments as you deliver your products and/or services against the money you desire.)
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put the plan into action.
- Write out a clear and concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
- Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before going to bed at night, and once immediately after arising in the morning.
As you read — see and feel and believe yourself already in possession of the money.
Follow these instructions meticulously. It is especially important that you observe and follow the instructions in the sixth paragraph.
You may complain that it is impossible for you to “see yourself in possession of money” before you actually have it. Here is where the burning desire will come to your aid. If you truly desire money so keenly that your desire is an obsession, you will have no difficulty in convincing yourself that you will acquire it. The object is to want money and to become so determined to have it that you convince yourself you will have it.
Did you know that now you can participate in a two-days Money-Intensive workshop where I share with you the simple yet powerful principles of making a large amount of money?