First of all, decide the sort of specialized knowledge you require, and the purpose for which is needed. This will help determine what knowledge you need.
Millions of people believe themselves “doomed* to poverty and failure, because of some strange force over which they believe they have no control.
Our brain may be compared to an electric battery. It’s a well-known fact that a group of electric batteries will provide more energy than a single battery.
Faith, Patience, Willingness and Enrollment If you consciously nurture these four qualities within self, you can achieve Anything in your life.
Women like to be treated with respect. A lot of men treat women like they are objects. This, however, is very wrong. Women are people just like us.
The 11 major attributes of Leadership – Part 2
6. The habit of doing more than paid for. One of the penalties of leadership is the necessity of willingness, upon the part of the leader, to do more than he requires of his followers.
7. A pleasing personality. No slovenly, careless person can become a successful leader. Leadership calls for respect. Followers will not respect a leader who doesn’t grade high on all of the factors of a pleasing personality.
8. Sympathy and understanding. The successful leader must be in sympathy with his followers. Moreover, he must understand them and their problems.
9. Mastery of detail. Successful leadership calls for mastery of the details of the leader ‘s position.
10. Willingness to assume full responsibility. The successful leader must be willing to assume responsibility for the mistakes and the shortcomings of his followers. If he tries to shift his responsibility, he will not remain the leader. If one of his followers makes a mistake and shows himself incompetent, the leader must consider that it is he who failed.
11. Cooperation. The successful leader must understand and apply the principle of cooperative effort and be able to induce his followers to do the same. Leadership calls for power, and power calls for cooperation.